We use “Yahoo! Groups” email group to facilitate our group.
To subscribe: click the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You will be asked to create a Yahoo ID. If you choose not to, you will be unable to access the group’s excellent resources, although this will not affect your acceptance into the group.
2. Your request for membership will go to the Administrator. It is necessary for us to have the following information in order to process you:
- Your first name and either your surname or the first initial of your surname
- A brief statement as to why you wish to join this group. Feel free to add anything else you might want to share
Email Delivery Options – Be Free in Christ
- There are three types of email “delivery”:
1. Regular: all email arrives in your private box. (This is the default setting.)
2. Digest email: all titles arrive at close of day in one email; you click on those you choose to read.
3. Read all FIC mail on the Internet. NO mail comes to you personally, but you are able to respond to what you read.
- You can change your delivery settings at any time. The group moderator will help you if needed. This information, as well as other group URL’S, will be found in the footer section of Be Free in Christ emails.